Armand P. Janjigian
Mr. Janjigian, owner and operator of a chain of high-end health facilities, is a seasoned ntrepreneur, investor, and consultant. Mr. Janjigian's varied career spans over six decades and multiple B2B and B2C industries. Some highlights of Mr. Janjigian's career include:
- Establishing a premium pastry company (both wholesale and retail) selling to top-rated restaurants in the Greater Boston area. Even restaurants with renowned pastry chefs sought products from Mr. Janjigian's company due to the quality and service they provided
- Advising and acting as CEO for national cancer center in the US
- Founding a company dedicated to the restoration historic buildings in Virginia. Mr. Janjigian is especially proud of having won over the Southerners although he was a "yankee carpetbagger"
- Working extensively with the banks in the late 1980's when most business loans were either in default or headed into workout. Mr. Janjigian consulted with banks to determine the appropriate course of action after having evaluated the businesses' opportunities and potential. Occasionally he acted as interim CEO/corporate leader to orchestrate the turn around
- Turning around a failing Country Club with capacity for 2K guests. He orchestrated the turnaround in less than 3 years
- Helping multiple startup companies develop appropriate structure and assisting them in obtaining growth financing
In addition to being a seasoned business leader he has established horse farms and pursues both a personal and professional interest in horse racing in addition to having started a tack business which sells horse-related products through retail channels.
Mr. Janjigian sits on a number of boards, both for-profit and non-profit, and regularly advises young entrepreneurs and business professionals on how to grow their businesses. He continues to regularly assist start-ups in obtaining financing and taking their businesses to the next level.
Mr. Janjigian's current area of interest is Aquaponics. He lives on a farm in the Boston area with his wife and their horses.